2006-12-21

Will(not) Power?

Ahhh! It's Christmas time again, the ultimate enemy of the dieter. It will be interesting to see how my weight fares this year.
Christmas Cookies........
Sausage Rolls............
Shortbread...............
Home Made After Eights...
Chocolate................
Nuts & Bolts.............
Mince Meat Tarts.........
Hard Sauce...............
Chips....................
Coke.....................
Gingerbread..............
Christmas Cake...........
Fruit Bread..............
Fruit Cake...............
Egg Nog..................
Peanut Butter Cheesecake.
Can't Ya just feel your Teeth rot? - Can't you feel your stomach bloat? - Lying on the couch like a beached wale?? Considering I can no longer eat at least half of the goodies my family makes, I should do fairly well, however, ever fretting about me getting (or not getting) goodies.... My mother has decided to make some goodies I can eat this year without fear of making my innards implode. One of these is divinity fudge..... I tried some for the first time a couple of days ago.... It didn't even get chewed ONCE and I had an instantaneous sugar high! This does not bode well... Must... Force.... Will.... Power...... ;-D じゃまた。 健

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red Licorice....
Raspberry Chocolates....
Welsh Tea Cakes.....
Barzipan.....
Chinese Chews......
Butter Tarts....
Fudge.....
Gingerbread Men....
Rice Jam Tarts....
Chocolate Graham Crackers...
Figgy Pudding.....
Lemon Sauce....
Sigh...........

bullwinkle said...

Think a Japanese food
based Christmas goodie box
would be healthier? ;-)

Sigh.... is right.

Anonymous said...

Japanese goodie box:

Rice crackers wrapped in seaweed and coated with rice glaze.....

Rice balls filled with seaweed and covered in rice glaze......

Teeny rice cookies with no sugar added sprinkled with seaweed......

Rice crackers sprinkled with seaweed and sesame seeds......

Yup, it's workin' all right. The joy of Christmas baking has left the building.....

bullwinkle said...

The joy of making it may
have left the building
(thankya thankya very much
- done in my best Elvis
voice) But eating it is
sure still present and
accounted for.... ;-)
To tell the truth, the
Japanese food makes me
hungrier than the standard
western fare.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors

CatWalker

CatWalker
CatWalker at 29