2006-12-29

Learning To Say NO

It's a tough lesson to learn, both for the asker and the askee - (are those words? :-)) I am of course referring to the ability to say "NO" when someone asks you to do something, especially when you are already overloaded. It has taken me a loooooonnnnggggg time, and I am still learning it, but I just reached another step on the road to Nirvana. ;-) People who ask for computer repairs are starting to get a shock.... Yes I have turned off the spigot of computer repairs to pretty much everyone except work, but then, they pay me to repair computers for them. I have a couple of exceptions, (three to be exact), but other than that. .............Game Over................ ;-) γ˜γ‚ƒγΎγŸ

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! Doctors do not give diagnoses at dinner parties and you should not be giving out for free what you get paid for as your career. Good for you!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors

CatWalker

CatWalker
CatWalker at 29