2006-11-25

Has it been that long??

Wow あっ! Has it been that long since I last posted? July 26th? Yikes! Time for a quick update: Well, my weight continues to drop, at the moment I am hovering between 290 and 292 pounds, it is taking me a tad longer to lose the excess lard but that's OK, if it comes off too quickly, it can come back on pretty darn fast too. I have gone down a waist size, I am now wearing a 48 instead of a 50 inch waist. Things are looking up, I feel much better. Japanese language is progressing somewhat, again, not as quickly as I would like but the two third year history courses I am taking right now are occupying a little more time than I would have liked. 日本語を勉強しながら、仕事をするのはとても 大変ですよね。 またね

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors

CatWalker

CatWalker
CatWalker at 29