2006-05-22

Relief From The Heat

Ah, rain, beautiful rain! Some relief from the onrushing summer heat which is fast approaching like an express freight train. Sure it had only reached 28 degrees Celsius, but I consider 25 to be too hot. The temporary reprieve yesterday and today is great. But I am hoping it clears up overnight, at least no rain in the morning, since I have been walking to work in the mornings lately. Hoping to lose at minimum 70 more pounds by next July 1st. I can't picture being in Tokyo next summer with all this extra weight. (Did I mention my plans for a stay in Tokyo next summer? No? Well now you know - we plan on a trip to Japan next summer to visit friends - and maybe for me to take an advanced Japanese language course at ICU). ビクトリア日は楽しいを!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors

CatWalker

CatWalker
CatWalker at 29