2024-08-06

Studio Light Build - Part I (Mystery Make Part II)

Over the last couple of build videos I did, I decided that I need studio lights, badly. So rather than buying them (good ones can be pricey) I decided to make a few, possibly not that much cheaper, but it gives the opportunity to do a build video. The lighting will be provided by white LEDs. No sign of the mystery make in here (yet) but more on it coming soon, but I needed to make these first, so that y'all will be able to see what I'm doing without squinting. In this video, I use Freecad to design parts of the light's structure, and Freecad is primarily about what part 1 of the lighting video is about. Eventually we'll get to assembling the lights, then on to the heat-set insert tool, then onward to the main mystery build.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors

CatWalker

CatWalker
CatWalker at 29