2012-07-27

Lot of Work

Looking better.

But, to quote Antonio Banderas from Mask Of Zorro:

This is gonna take a lot of work!

I am enjoying this, I don't get to do much
physical work anymore, and I need it.

This is roughly the
same angle and location
I took the first photo in
the first yard care posting
from and using the same
camera.

Looks different, doesn't it?


There is a lot of stuff buried in the tall grass and weeds
which was invisible before, such as the 40 gallon
oil drum (used as a burn barrel) in the picture above,
another oil drum (on its side elsewhere) and the old
garbage can you can see below.

Going to bring in a pick up truck to haul away the
stuff in August. Which will make the yard work even
easier to accomplish.


There is still a whole lot of work to be completed, I
wore my work boots with the steel shank and toes
today, as I didn't want to wind up with a broken
ankle in an old post hole.

Another shot from the
same location as another
photo, with minor changes




This area is behind the pile
of stuff in the above photo.

This is the general area with
all of the post holes




Nice to see things coming together, I will soon have
to start doing some work with a pick/mattock combo.

I am gonna be sore afterwards. :(

But it will be worth it. Next season, the lawn will
be easy to care for.

じゃね

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors

CatWalker

CatWalker
CatWalker at 29