2012-05-19

A Look Past The Touristy Things

Whenever I go somewhere, doesn't matter if it
is 5 minutes from home, or as in this case,
10 hours from home, I tend to think outside
the box. Yes, I enjoy the scenery, the tourism
stuff and the views, but to me, a trip is about
the people I meet, or see.











Such as these artists, sitting on a Tokyo sidewalk
drawing and painting.










My mother would have been in there with pen and paper
in hand, I would have too, if I had more time.
They were drawing this:










Tokyo station.

These artists were pretty darn decent as well, the
works I saw showed years of practice, and the
skilled eyes of artists.

In front of the station was this scene:












The man in black seated with slippers on
(supplied by the man on the ground) was
having his shoes repaired while he waited.
Where do you see that these days?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors

CatWalker

CatWalker
CatWalker at 29