2007-11-11

Gall Bladder

Well, overall, I am feeling pretty good, my innards are still letting me know that they are not happy having been cut open and a piece removed, however I have had no repetitions of the hideous pain I was having before, not only that I haven't experienced any real gut aches since the day before the surgery, so overall things are looking up. I lost 15 pounds in the week following surgery and have only gained back 4 so far, this is good, but I am not holding my breath that it will stay off. At this point, the loss of 14 more pounds would make a total loss of 100 pounds.... I am getting closer to looking like I did in the photo in my profile, hair a little thinner, mustache is gray, heading to white, but I can live with that. Yee - haw. またね

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors

CatWalker

CatWalker
CatWalker at 29