2007-04-05

Long Time

Well, once again it has been a long time since I last posted, in the meantime, a number of things have happened: Christmas came and went. New Years came and went. A vile entity called SCO has decided to take its lawsuit deeper into stupidity by attempting to harass an innocent,but capable blogger who expresses both facts about the frivolous lawsuits of SCO, and her opinions about said lawsuit (Groklaw) How are they doing this? Visit the above link and read. (I will not go into detail here, the suit is well covered by PJ on her blog, linked above) 15 British sailors were kidnapped and then released two weeks later by Iran. I had my Tonsils removed at the age of 44. (The older you get, the harder on the body a tonsillectomy can be) I blew downwards right past my intermediate weight goal of 280 pounds to make 275. A loss of 16 pounds from where I had been. (Thanks to the surgery, but what a tough way to lose weight, couldn't eat anything other than popsicles and Jello. Also, I drank lots of water) My next weight goal is very minor, 270 pounds. Shouldn't be that difficult. またね

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an old(er) computer geek, wrote my first program on punch cards. The profile picture is VERY OLD but since I am usually behind the camera, there are very few snaps of me I like. This is one before..... fat. In fact, it's about 15 years old. I am also a former Missionary.

CatWalker

CatWalker
CatWalker at 29